Living in Alpine style
The charming holiday house gretl with its own sauna can accommodate 1 – 10 people. When furnishing the 3 bedrooms and the converted attic, only the highest quality materials and fabrics were used. Many traditional alpine elements give the modern 4-storey holiday home a warm atmosphere. The stylish rooms invite you to relax and dream.
A modern interpretation of alpine design runs through the design of the chalet in Ramsau, Austria. Cosiness, natural materials and the wonderful tranquility in the valley of the mountain maples provide the best conditions for relaxation and lasting relaxation. When decorating the rooms great emphasis was placed on natural resources. So all furniture was made from domestic silver fir. Comforters made of genuine East Tyrolean organic sheep’s wool ensure a restful sleep.
Invitation to relax and dream
The “Chalet Gretl” was named after Gretl Steiner, born in Ramsau in 1924. The “Steiner-Gretl”, a famous mountaineer and singer from the region, comes from the Lodenwalker dynasty Steiner. Climbing, singing and her boisterous free spirit, for whom she was known far and wide, were in her blood.
In addition to a hearty service, breathtaking views and high-quality facilities, we offer you the following amenities at Alpenrose Chalet gretl in Ramsau:
- Charming chalet with plus energy facade
- Location right on the toll to the Dachstein Glacier and 2 km to the center of Ramsau
- Stand alone in the “valley of the mountain maples” with a view of Ramsau valley, Dachstein and Planai
- Accommodation for 1 – 10 people
- 3 bedrooms with double bed
- Equipped attic
- 2 bathrooms with 2 toilets, 1 bathroom, 2 WC extra
- Large alpine living room with dining area, kitchen and wood stove
- Furniture made of silver fir, real East Tyrolean organic sheep wool beds
- Private sauna
- 1 car parking space
- Wheelchair accessible ground floor
- Free Wi-Fi
- Winter and summer guest card with many included services and perks